Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Up yours Mr. Schmidt

You are right behind me, you follow me, you will never leave me alone, I wish you would die. Mr. Schmidt has been a reluctant passenger in my life for over 20 years, he is the proverbial puppet master, the God like string puller that manipulates my life and the lives of those around me. Mr. Schmidt's influence on me is similar to the toxic concoction of Dr. Jekyll and then of Mr. Hyde in the way he can alter my psyche from moment to moment, Mr. Schmidt is very powerful. Mr. Schmidt keeps me medicated so I can face the so called cruel world but sometimes he alters the dosage to see me suffer in his name, like Caeser casually laughing at slaves being torn apart by lions while being served wine by the relatives of those slaves. Mr. Schmidt will die with me only to rise again to torment another poor bastard. Up yours Mr. Schmidt.

No comments:

Post a Comment